- Grades: Who teaches what???
- More Student Learning Opportunities
- Technology Resources
WEBSITES FOR GATE PARENT AND STUDENTS
LINKS OF INTEREST
Gifted and Talented Education (GATE)
Please visit the SRVUSD GATE page for more district information.
- GATE instruction begins on the first day of school. Through a variety of good teaching practices and strategies, Vista Grande teachers meet the needs of and provide challenges for GATE students. GATE education is integrated into daily instruction. This ensures that gifted students' needs are being met consistently and constantly. Your child's unique needs are met in their classroom and teachers present information and modify it to meet their teaching styles and learning styles of students.
- Vista Grande also have a parent-led After School Opportunity where students who identify as GATE can attend after-school field trips. More information to follow.
- Volunteer to be a chaperone for one of the after-school GATE trips.
- Provide instruction to your own children at home. Learning does not end once a child leaves the classroom. The best education comes from teachers and parents working together for children. Take your child to museums, shows, or places of historical value. Ask questions about the trips and connect them to real-world applications. You can also provide interest-based projects if your child would like to do them.
- Join the Parent Teacher GATE Committee and help plan engaging and fun events for our Vista Grande GATE students, parents, and teachers. Contact the Vista Grande GATE parent representative if you are interested in joining.
- Contact info. will be updated soon